UNFORGETTABLE ESCAPES – 10 Days Best of Uganda Escorted Scheduled Tour
Uganda is one of Africa’s smallest countries and nicknamed the “Pearl of Africa,” with stunning greenery, deep lakes, soaring mountains and perhaps the greatest natural treasure of all – half of the world’s last remaining mountain gorilla population.
We have an amazing package on offer for 10 days touring Uganda, with highlights such as Chimpanzee and Gorilla Trekking, game drives, nature walks, cultural visits and an opportunity to relax at Lake Bunyonyi. Having Experienced Uganda it is a ‘Must do!’ for those animals…
10 Days Uganda Tour Price From £4999 Per Person
Travel Period: 14th to 25th September 2023 – Availability and Prices are subject to change
The 10 Nights tour starts with arrival at Entebbe International Airport, where you will be met by your guide and proceed to your accommodation for the night in Kampala.
After breakfast you will start your tour with a visit to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary where you will have a walking Safari to see the Southern White Rhinos that have been re-introduced in Uganda. In the afternoon you will drive to the legendary Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda’s biggest National Park.
The next day your wildlife experience continues with a game drive across savannah, Borassus Palm Forest and grassland down to Lake Albert in search for animals such as Lions, Leopard, Hyena, Buffalo, Elephant and various Bird species such as the Grey Crowned Crane, the national bird of Uganda.
In the afternoon you will enjoy a boat ride up the Nile, to Murchison falls where you will hike to the top of the falls, from where you will be able to see the Nile Crocodiles basking in the sun.
For the next few days of your tour highlights include the chance to go Chimp tracking, have a forest experience in Kibale’s 795km2 National Park, and a game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park and Ishasha, before heading to Bwindi for an exciting experience!
Though an early start to your day, trekking the Mountain Gorilla is one of the most unforgettable wildlife experiences on earth. The trek will take between 2 and 6 hours, but is well worth the effort. You will be led by an experienced ranger who will tell you interesting facts about flora and fauna and the lifestyle of the Gorillas.
You will then drive to Lake Bunyonyi for a night and the last leg of your tour where you will enjoy game drives and a guided nature walk, before making the journey back to Entebbe to catch your flight back home.
• 1 Night Entebbe – Boma Guest House – Bed & Breakfast
• Visit the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
• 2 Nights Murchison National Park – Murchison River Lodge – Full Board
• Game drive on the open African Savanna
• 1 Night Kibale National Park – Kibale Forest Camp – Full Board
• Visit Fort Portal
2 Nights Queen Elizabeth National Park – Marafiki Safari Lodge – Full Board
• Boat ride at Kazinga Channel
• 1 Night Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Haven Lodge Buhoma – Full Board
• Trekking the Mountain Gorilla
• 1 Night Lake Bunyonyi – Birds Nest Resort – Full Board
• 1 Night Lake Mburo National Park – Rwakobo Rock – Full Board
• Nature walks and game drives
• Game Drives in various national parks
• Transportation in 4*4 Landcruiser Vehicle with pop up roof
• Tour includes English speaking guide
• International flights with Emirates Airlines from Heathrow – Dubai – Entebbe- Dubai – Heathrow
• Airport taxes and surcharges included. Regional supplements apply.
Please call for other travel dates.