Experience two sides of Kenya – its beautiful beaches and thrilling wildlife, on this exciting flying safari and beach offer, staying in luxury properties part of the Hemingways Collection with exclusive complimentary upgrades and extras, available to book until 30 November 23
11 Nights Kenya Hemingways Flying Safari & Beach
Spend your first night with a complimentary room upgrade in the very luxurious Hemingways Nairobi which offers all the facilities and services expected of a first class, 5-star hotel and overlooks the iconic silhouette of the Ngong Hills, a magical view.
You will then fly in to the heart of the Naboisho Conservancy which borders the Masai Mara Reserve, where you will be staying at Ol Seki Hemingways Mara on an exclusive “Book 3 nights, pay 2 nights” offer.
Here you will have ample opportunities to spot the Big Five on game drives and bush walks.
This stunning private tented camp is your enclave of luxury in the wildest terrain of Kenya. 9 exclusive luxury tents with 270° panoramic views of the Mara plains.
After all the excitement of the safari, spend seven nights relaxing on the beachfront in Watamu at the wonderfully serene and stylish Hemingways luxury beach hotel, an iconic tropical paradise on the Kenyan coast sitting right in the middle of the pristine Watamu Marine National Park with its idyllic white sand beach and turquoise waters.
Here you will again enjoy an exclusive special offer: “Book 7 nights, pay 5 nights” with a meal plan upgrade.
There is so much to do here – learn to kite-surf; get your PADI certificate, take a sunset dhow cruise on Mida Creek, play a round of golf on the nearby world class golf course, Vipingo Ridge or relax around the pool with a good book as you work your way through the cocktail menu.
• 1 Night Nairobi – Hemingways Nairobi – Deluxe Room – Bed & Breakfast
• Complimentary Room Upgrade (subject to availability)
• Butler Valet Service
• Access to Sauna and Steam Room
• Book 3 Nights Pay 2 – Mara – Ol Seki Hemingways Mara – Tent – Full Board (subject to availability)
• All drinks including standard alcoholic drinks
• 2 Shared Day safari game drives in 4×4 vehicle in Naboisho Conservancy
• 1 shared Bush Breakfast (weather permitting)
• 1 shared Night Game Drive,
• Complimentary Bush Walk per person
• WiFi Internet
• Transfers Included
• AMREF Flying Doctors
• Book 7 Nights Pay 5 – Mombasa – Hemingways Watamu – North Wing Ocean View Room – Half Board (subject to availability)
• Meal plan upgrade to Full Board
• Complimentary Sunset Dhow Cruise for one person (subject to availability and weather permitting excluding Marine park fees)
• Return Transfers
• Return Flights with Kenya Airways from Heathrow
• Internal flight Wilson – Mara – Wilson
• Includes Airport tax and fuel surcharges. Regional airport supplement applies
11 Nights Kenya Hemingways Flying Safari & Beach from £5599 Per Person – offers available for a limited time.